It is the policy of West Cornforth Primary School that all children wear school uniform and we appreciate parent’s support in ensuring children come to school smartly dressed in our school uniform. Our policy for children’s school uniform is based on the belief that a school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride and has a positive impact on behaviour and attitudes.
- Develops a sense of community and belonging to the school.
- It identifies children with our school in out of school educational activities.
- Is practical and looks smart.
- Makes children feel equal to others in term of appearance.
- Is not distracting in class and it is regarded as suitable clothing for school.
Our School uniform consists of the following:
How To Order
To order your school uniform, please visit the Tots to Teams website.
For more information please view our School Uniform Policy located in our School Policies section.