Our school has been allocated £8110 from the Government’s Sports Premium Funding. This money will be spent over the course of the year to finance sustainable developments in P.E. and sport opportunities for children in school.
We have bought into Sedgefield SSP’s Service Level Agreement. This allows us to:
- Provide specialist training for staff in school.
- Provide 60 hours of high quality coaching per year to aid pupil and staff development (gymnastics, dance and athletics).
- Attend a wide variety of CPD opportunities.
- Participate in various sporting tournaments and festivals over the course of the year.
- Gain detailed end of year reports on pupil participation in festivals and competitions.
- Buy new equipment and resources.
Please view our monitoring and evaluation of spending.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.